If you’re thinking about using our London Mail Forwarding service, or already using it, you may be interested to see how your mail is handled. So, for the curious, below is the journey your mail takes.
1. Mail is sent for your attention to our office
2. We receive it
3. Our team process the mail
4. And then, depending on your specified choice, we:
a) Post it to you
b) Scan the item and then email it to you
c) Let you know that mail is available to be collected from our office
Any questions? Let us know below.
Latest posts by Mathew Aitken (see all)
- Can I use my Virtual Office address as my Limited Company’s registered office? - June 26, 2017
- 20-22 Wenlock Road, N1 7GU: A flexible coworking space - January 11, 2017
- Mail Forwarding, Phone Answering & Virtual Office: What’s the difference? - November 1, 2016