A lot of business is dependent on reputation, as such you’re going to need to do everything that you can as a business to make sure your reputation is as good as it can be. Every time you’re interacting with customers or clients it is essential for you to come across well.
This might be on the website, on the phone or in person – but it’s literally any time a customer is in contact with your business. This can be as involved as meeting someone in person – or as simple as looking at your company address and phone number.
Your address gives an impression to other people – and using mail forwarding services like ours gives you a prestigious London address, so you will know that your customers have a good view of you and your business.
How Does A London Address Affect Your Company?
There is no doubt that there is a certain amount of prestige in a London address, this is due to the fact that it’s a business hub. But how does an address really affect your company? After all, if you do good business an address shouldn’t matter too much – and most discerning customers or clients wouldn’t make a judgment based solely on your company address.
If you have an established business with a physical office you might find that you are already set up. But the real benefit to mail forwarding comes if you’ve got a home based business – as it could affect your reputation. This is due to the following:
- Entrepreneurs Are Often Working From Home – Whether you’ve started your company in the garage like Steve Wozniak and Steve Jobs did with Apple in the 1970’s or the kitchen like Julie Deane did with Cambridge Satchel Company in 2008 – many entrepreneurs work from home. As a result, using a London address can make you seem more professional to potential customers or investors and help you grow.
- Flexibility Means You Can Receive Your Mail Anywhere – If you want to just collect your mail from a registered office address you can, but if you want it forwarded you can do that too. It can literally go anywhere in the world – so this frees up a busy entrepreneur to travel and otherwise move around in a crucial stage of business development.
- Convenience Means Cost Efficiency – There is no reason why you can’t make the registered office more cost-effective than a home-based office. With pay-per-item pricing you can get only the mail you need sent to you. Our mail forwarding service also offers you the option to have mail scanned and sent via email for added efficiency.
If you’re a busy entrepreneur there are a lot of benefits to a registered office – but the main benefit is that it can help you grow by improving your reputation with a prestigious address and improving efficiency with a flexible way of dealing with mail.
Mail Forwarding For A Healthier Business
Mail is one of those things that you just have to deal with, but when you choose our mail forwarding services you can alleviate that stress and give customers have a better view of your business at the same time.
Latest posts by Mathew Aitken (see all)
- Can I use my Virtual Office address as my Limited Company’s registered office? - June 26, 2017
- 20-22 Wenlock Road, N1 7GU: A flexible coworking space - January 11, 2017
- Mail Forwarding, Phone Answering & Virtual Office: What’s the difference? - November 1, 2016