“I love London because I am a street art and graffiti fan! No matter where I go there are amazing pieces by (in)famous street artists:
• Invader and his humorous mosaics
• Shephard Fairey (Obey) with his Andre The Giant pieces
• C215‘s amazing head and shoulder portraits
• Dispatch‘s lego pieces
• Evol and his tower block stencils
• And probably the most well known of all time, Banksy!”
Thank you to Richard for taking part! Tell us in the comments section what you love about London!
Brought to you by Mathew Aitken at …
For the start-up onwards. We provide services that make business simple: Company Formations, Virtual Offices, Company Credit Reports & more.
— MadeSimpleGroup (@MadeSimpleGroup) August 14, 2013
Latest posts by Mathew Aitken (see all)
- Can I use my Virtual Office address as my Limited Company’s registered office? - June 26, 2017
- 20-22 Wenlock Road, N1 7GU: A flexible coworking space - January 11, 2017
- Mail Forwarding, Phone Answering & Virtual Office: What’s the difference? - November 1, 2016