Why is our service so good for London businesses? Well there are a wealth of reasons why – it’s not meant to be the location that makes a business, but it certainly helps being in the middle of a bustling capital city in one of the worlds biggest business hubs.
Why? Well, it’s a little bit about prestige – but it’s also about being in the thick of it. At the coalface. After all, if you’re in the middle of a bustling city – it’s likely that there are a lot of people around that want to do business.
It’s great. But how can this help? A virtual office consists of both call and mail services – which makes for some very interesting ways to make a better business. Choose your virtual office package today and you’ll see just how beneficial it can be.
Phone Services – An Edge Over The Rest
If you have a lot of calls, you might consider using a registered office and phone services for the. This can help in the following ways:
- Improving Customer Service – Along with a good product you are going to want to have good customer service. If you’re a busy entrepreneur working on your own then you could have a tough time meeting demand, but virtual office phone services alleviate the need to be constantly available – leaving you to focus on other things.
- Easing Workload – Whatever way you look at it – if you have calls, especially in high volume, you are going to have a bigger workload to deal with. This can be too much for an entrepreneur to handle on their own – and using phone services means you don’t have to hire an employee to deal with it yourself.
Taking care of the phones is important, but if you can take care of them in a cost-effective way with a virtual office that provides resources that many small businesses would not ordinarily have access to then you’re much more likely to deliver better service overall.
The biggest thing about a virtual office is that it frees you up – with one of the big things being calls, another is mail. Mail is annoying for many business owners – especially if you’re working remotely or from multiple locations.
The mail forwarding options provided by a virtual office can help reduce the frustration of handling mail in the following ways:
- Forwarding Wherever You Are – You might want to travel to a client meeting, you might want to attend a conference or perhaps you might want to just head off for a break. Whatever the reason you’re away from work you can still get your mail forwarded wherever you are – which delivers great flexibility. If you have important documents you are expecting you can still get them.
- No Junk – You can get bogged down with unimportant mail. It’s not necessarily all ‘junk’ per se but as a business you may receive things you really don’t need including advertisements. Using virtual office post services means you can easily receive only the mail you want – and avoid everything else.
- Digital Scans – Our own virtual office post services are very flexible, with the option of scanning and sending the mail electronically being quite appealing for many entrepreneurs. Not only does this free you from the physical limitations of post – it also gives you a digital copy of the mail you need for your records.
Mail forwarding makes a business more connected, as it gives a small business some alleviation to the stress of dealing with post and lets you focus on other aspects of your business.
Virtual Office Services For Entrepreneurs
Making use of the resources of a virtual office provider like us, who serve a large number of customers, means you can easily take advantage of the additional resources at their disposal – resources you might not be able to provide yourself. So choose your virtual office package and you can enjoy a better service.
Latest posts by Mathew Aitken (see all)
- Can I use my Virtual Office address as my Limited Company’s registered office? - June 26, 2017
- 20-22 Wenlock Road, N1 7GU: A flexible coworking space - January 11, 2017
- Mail Forwarding, Phone Answering & Virtual Office: What’s the difference? - November 1, 2016