Working from home is a practical working solution for businesses owners across the capital – but what about when you want a professional, office environment to work from? Or if you need to host a meeting? Sometimes home just won’t cut it. That’s where Work Hub MadeSimple comes in.
Work Hub MadeSimple is a coworking space based at our offices in N1 London – the heart of London’s – no scrub that – Britain’s startup scene. It’s the perfect place for businesses new and old to create and collaborate, without the astronomical costs involved with renting office space.
We can provide you with:
- Regular desks, stand-up desks and comfy ‘break-out’ seating
- High speed WiFi
- Meeting rooms that seat up to 8
- Kitchen with unlimited tea, coffee and biscuits
- Optional extras including lockers, colleague day passes and projector hire
There are 3 different membership options available:
Day Pass – £29 a month – Simply pay for the days you need, no minimum per month. Includes 1-day pass, and you can buy additional passes as and when you need them.
Flex – £49 a month – Access to the Hub 5 days a month plus 1 hours of meeting room time.
Growth – £99 a month – 10 days of Work Hub access and 2 hours of meeting room time.
Interested in finding out more about Work Hub MadeSimple? Take a look here now:
Latest posts by Mathew Aitken (see all)
- Can I use my Virtual Office address as my Limited Company’s registered office? - June 26, 2017
- 20-22 Wenlock Road, N1 7GU: A flexible coworking space - January 11, 2017
- Mail Forwarding, Phone Answering & Virtual Office: What’s the difference? - November 1, 2016