1. Sign in to your account
2. You’ll then be directed to your dashboard area – from here select My Payments
3. Select Outstanding Payments
4. Click on the displayed outstanding payment to arrange a card payment
Any questions? Please get in touch via the below comments section.
Brought to you by Mathew Aitken at …
For the start-up onwards. We provide services that make business simple: Company Formations, Virtual Offices, Company Credit Reports & more.
— MadeSimpleGroup (@MadeSimpleGroup) August 14, 2013
Latest posts by Mathew Aitken (see all)
- Can I use my Virtual Office address as my Limited Company’s registered office? - June 26, 2017
- 20-22 Wenlock Road, N1 7GU: A flexible coworking space - January 11, 2017
- Mail Forwarding, Phone Answering & Virtual Office: What’s the difference? - November 1, 2016