• It doesn’t have to be where the company conducts its business
• It can be a residential address (as long as the owner of the property has given permission)
Official bodies such as HMRC will send mail to this address; part of the criteria set out by Companies House is that this mail must then be forwarded onto the company director/s if they are not based in the building.
Our Mail Forwarding and Virtual Office Packages do not include a registered office service. If you own a limited company and wish to use our address as your registered office, you can purchase the relevant service here:
I hope you have found this post helpful. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Brought to you by Mathew Aitken at …
For the start-up onwards. We provide services that make business simple: Company Formations, Virtual Offices, Company Credit Reports & more.
— MadeSimpleGroup (@MadeSimpleGroup) August 14, 2013
Latest posts by Mathew Aitken (see all)
- Can I use my Virtual Office address as my Limited Company’s registered office? - June 26, 2017
- 20-22 Wenlock Road, N1 7GU: A flexible coworking space - January 11, 2017
- Mail Forwarding, Phone Answering & Virtual Office: What’s the difference? - November 1, 2016