• As and when it comes in
• At the end of the week
• At the end of the month
Why would you opt for the latter two options? Because we’ll group your mail together and send it out as one package, meaning a smaller charge on your postage deposit. This makes particularly large savings if your address is outside of the UK.
To change how often we forward your mail:
• Sign In
• Select “My Services”
• Click on your Account Number
• Under “Preferences” select “Change”
• Tick the relevant circle under “Mail Forwarding Options”
• Select “Save”
Any questions? Let us know.
Brought to you by…
For the start-up onwards. We provide services that make business simple: Company Formations, Virtual Offices, Company Credit Reports & more.
— MadeSimpleGroup (@MadeSimpleGroup) August 14, 2013
Latest posts by Mathew Aitken (see all)
- Can I use my Virtual Office address as my Limited Company’s registered office? - June 26, 2017
- 20-22 Wenlock Road, N1 7GU: A flexible coworking space - January 11, 2017
- Mail Forwarding, Phone Answering & Virtual Office: What’s the difference? - November 1, 2016