If you have a mail forwarding service, you will no doubt want to know how long it takes to receive your mail after we’ve processed it. So here you go.
We aim to send mail on the day that we receive it or the day after (Monday to Friday).
If the mail being forwarded is a regular item and is being sent to a UK address, we will send it via Royal Mail 1st Class. This should be with you within the next working day, including Saturdays.
If the mail being sent is Registered Office mail (only relevant if you have a Registered Office service), we will send it via Royal Mail 2nd Class. This should be with you within the next two or three days, once again including Saturdays.
If the mail is being sent outside of the UK, we will send it via Royal Mail Airmail. The timeframe for receiving these items depends on where they’re being sent:
• Western Europe within three working days
• Eastern Europe within five working days
• the rest of the world within five to seven working days
I hope you find this useful. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Brought to you by Mathew Aitken at …
For the start-up onwards. We provide services that make business simple: Company Formations, Virtual Offices, Company Credit Reports & more.
— MadeSimpleGroup (@MadeSimpleGroup) August 14, 2013
Latest posts by Mathew Aitken (see all)
- Can I use my Virtual Office address as my Limited Company’s registered office? - June 26, 2017
- 20-22 Wenlock Road, N1 7GU: A flexible coworking space - January 11, 2017
- Mail Forwarding, Phone Answering & Virtual Office: What’s the difference? - November 1, 2016