What is a Registered Office?
The registered office is the official address for a UK limited company. A company does not need to trade from nor be based at the address; it just needs to be contactable via mail.
You can update your company’s registered office one of two ways:
• File the AD01 document directly with Companies House
• Register here > Select “Import Company” > Enter your company number & authentication code > Select “My Companies” & click on your company name > Select “Update” next to “Registered Office” and enter the address
Once the registered office has been changed we will forward on any official mail (HMRC, Companies House etc) that arrives at our address.
Please get in touch if you have any questions regarding any of the above.
Brought to you by Mathew Aitken at …
For the start-up onwards. We provide services that make business simple: Company Formations, Virtual Offices, Company Credit Reports & more.
— MadeSimpleGroup (@MadeSimpleGroup) August 14, 2013
Latest posts by Mathew Aitken (see all)
- Can I use my Virtual Office address as my Limited Company’s registered office? - June 26, 2017
- 20-22 Wenlock Road, N1 7GU: A flexible coworking space - January 11, 2017
- Mail Forwarding, Phone Answering & Virtual Office: What’s the difference? - November 1, 2016