Many of the UK’s small businesses begin as home based operations. This is totally understandable when you consider that business owners may still be holding down a full-time job when starting out and working from home in their free time is the easiest way to test the waters. It also makes sense when you look at the astronomical costs involved with renting/buying office space. But one issue that running a business from home does bring up is credibility.
Do small business owners want customers and potential customers to know that they’re operating the business from home?
For some businesses being home based adds to the appeal of the brand; craft services where ‘homemade’ is a selling point for example. But for others it could be seen as a negative, a sign of lowliness even.
Our Mail Forwarding UK service can help home based businesses
With our Mail Forwarding service, our address (20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU) can be given out as the business’s contact address. Then, when mail arrives at our address, we can handle it a number of different ways:
- Post it on
- Hold it for collection from our offices
- Open the letter and scan it (we can then post it or hold it for collection)
Customers (and potential customers) will never know that the business is being run from a residential address – swiftly dealing with this potential issue of credibility.
Are you interested in a Mail Forwarding service for your business? Take a look here for more information: Mail Forwarding UK
Latest posts by Mathew Aitken (see all)
- Can I use my Virtual Office address as my Limited Company’s registered office? - June 26, 2017
- 20-22 Wenlock Road, N1 7GU: A flexible coworking space - January 11, 2017
- Mail Forwarding, Phone Answering & Virtual Office: What’s the difference? - November 1, 2016